On October 28, 12:00-1:30 p.m., the Corporate Coalition and nine partner organizations will host a virtual event to help companies meet the challenges of the “war for talent” and advance their equity objectives. We will showcase employer initiatives on critical workforce strategies, including:
- Building employee resilience and well-being to enhance retention and success
- Creating new promotion ladders to develop talent and enhance retention
- Expanding understanding of employee life challenges and structural barriers through surveys
- Rethinking job requirements to broaden the talent pool and increase equity
- Second-chance hiring strategies—effective sourcing and internal policy challenges
- Going where the talent is—making location decisions
In two sets of break-out sessions covering these topics and more, attendees will learn first-hand from business leaders about practices they’ve implemented, including both successes and pitfalls. Expect insights, connections, and practical information to enrich thinking and inspire action.